1. This page contains the Terms for www.aralodge.nz (‘the website’). By accessing the website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using the website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
Use of Our Website
3. You are permitted to use our website for your own personal use and to print and download material from the website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. You are also free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on the website. Material on the website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission.
Intellectual Property Information
4. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
5. Subject to paragraph 3, no part of the website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
7. When using the website you shall not post or send to or from the website any material:
(a) for which you do not have all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan Horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
8. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to the website in breach of paragraph 7 of these Terms.
9. By posting content to the website, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliated organisations, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable legal fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of the website, any content you supply to the website, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
11. The website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on the website. We may make changes to the material on the website at any time and without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, or occasionally incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
12. Content on the website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of the website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these terms may have effect in relation to the website. The material on the website is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
13. The information contained on the website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
14. You understand that all content posted to the website is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You also understand that all opinions expressed by users of the website are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as a representative of the Province of New Zealand Freemasons, its owner or any of sponsors or partners.